Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread
So, without going through 143 pages of discussion....
What's the actual problem with season 2, and do other seasons suffer from the same problem?
- Overly softened live-action FX plates
- No matching film grain
- Poor bluescreen compositing with evident blue spill on actors and set pieces
- Fuzzy looking planets
- Flat, low-contrast color grading on the miniature footage
- Improper geometry of the Enterprise in certain shots
- Misaligned motion control passes
"Shake off all the fears & servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion." -Thomas Jefferson