View Single Post
Old June 19 2014, 05:13 PM   #28
BizarroStormy
Fleet Captain

Re: Deluxe soundtrack?

doubleohfive wrote: View Post
foxhot wrote: View Post
doubleohfive wrote: View Post

There are plenty of examples of "silly fan entitlement" on display in various threads throughout this message board.
Wanting a complete original soundtrack from the start, rather than a half-empty warm-up requiring two purchases instead of one, doesn't strike me as S.F.E.
Wanting is one thing. Expecting is another, entirely.

Boo hoo. CBS/Paramount own the content. They can distribute it however they see fit. This time around, if you wanted everything, you had to buy all three separate versions. If you buy all three versions, that's nobody's fault but your own.

What you SHOULD be able to do and what you CAN do are two entirely different things.

"We deserve it" -- sounds an awful lot like entitlement to me.

Not greedy. Smart business. It's their property to do with as they please. Not yours. Not mine. And this demonstration of further desire for instant gratification is another woeful symptom of fandom today -- Tiresome and embarrassing.

But the implication that somehow fans are being shortchanged because one version is currently available but another isn't (yet, anyway) is ridiculous.
Nyet. We......don't......WANT......two versions, wewantONE!!!
That's..........allwewant.
There is one version available. And you can get it for as little as $7.00.

Also: in the future, you might want to do a better job quoting people like this.
Learn how to use the formatting tools on the site - they're not difficult to understand.
Bold words. Fair point. No doubt I was mentally fried after hunting down (or debating whether it's worth to) the multiple multiple versions of STID BluRays, plus other monthly insults of material they refuse to combine from the start. But I apologize, and it will not happen again. Words I long to hear from Paramount.