View Single Post
Old September 4 2007, 06:22 PM   #171
PKTrekGirl
Arrogant Niner Thug

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PKTrekGirl
Re: Niners Unite...around Babylon 5! - The Lost Threads

^Yeah, Farscape is hard enough to follow when you watch it in ORDER. Watching out of order is pretty much pointless.

Is BSG a rerun for you also? Or have you been watching that all along?

My problem these days is that I'm out of new stuff to watch. I always have a disk of B5 and The X-Files going (saw both shows in their entirety - more than once - on DVD, but I love them and never get tired of them)...and I watch the occasional episode of DS9 when I get in the mood, or ENT when I'm walking on my treadmill in the evening and it's on Scifi.... But I've seen every show now - some of them (DS9, B5, Buffy, Firefly, Farscape, SG-1, The X-Files, for example) a few times. And the current shows that I'm watching (Dr Who, Eureka, The 4400) aren't enough. Over the weekend I re-watched part of Heroes and Eureka seasons 1....but good new scifi is in pretty short supply these days, IMO.

Tried Painkiller Jane and Flash Gordon, but both were so terrible they made my hair hurt.

Star Trek XI - "You know, if you have ten extra sombreros lying around, I have an idea on how to improve your current avatar..." - Samuel T. Cogley
PKTrekGirl is offline   Reply With Quote