View Single Post
Old August 31 2007, 11:58 PM   #189
Scribe34
Commander

Star Trek: Redux

Space, the final frontier.

These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Welcome to Star Trek: Redux.

This is a PBEM RPG based on the upcoming feature film by JJ Abrams with a cast of new faces for the crew of the NCC-1701 Enterprise.

The RPG will be delving into stories from the original five year mission, however, interspersed with these will be new adventures and characters, which we hope will provide for some good story telling. As we are playing Trek in the 23rd century, there will be the obvious deference to using any characters or races that are chronologically inaccurate with the time frame. I.e. the Borg are not going to show up suddenly – well not without good reason anyway. The purpose here is to tell good stories and have fun doing it.

So join us on Redux and we’ll begin our new five year mission, where everything every thing old is very new again.

Let the adventure begin.

This is an adult game and audition posts will be required.

CHARACTERS AVAILABLE

Commander Spock
Dr. Bones McCoy
Lt. Commander. Montgomery Scott
Lt. Nyota Uhura
Lt. Hikaru Sulu
Ensign Pavel Chekov

Original Characters are also welcome.

PLEASE NOTE: This game is not apart of any fleet nor ever will be and game play will be restricted to only one ship.