View Single Post
Old August 28 2007, 12:27 PM   #53
Jan
Commodore

Re: Niners Unite...around Babylon 5! - The Lost Threads

Hirogen Alpha said:
So, The Lost Tales came out almost a whole month ago, and we still don't have any word on sales, future installments, anything. What's the story with that? Am I just an impatient newbie whose become to used to having new Babylon 5 ahead of me?
Welcome to the time-honored tradition of The Wait For Word. WB always keeps us on tenterhooks for as long as possible before allowing news of renewal (or in this case, more Lost Tales) to come out. This time there aren't even any deadlines for pick-up the way there used to be for the series.

The true B5 fan accepts this as part of the price of fandom and has even turned it into a mark of pride. You'll oft hear the First Ones begin a tale with "I remember, back when we were waiting for the series to be greenlit..." or "Back in the olden days, when we used to have to wait weeks, even months for new episodes...". Yes, you've had it easy up to now, always having new B5 within reach. Now comes the test.

Just know that you're not alone. The other fans are all waiting with you. It's simply something we have to endure as the few...the proud...the Babylon 5 Fans!

(can't you just hear the stirring music coming up in the background? )

Jan
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote