I spent most of the weekend--and about $400--rebuilding and resurrecting my workstation. I wound up replacing both the graphics card and the power supply. It didn't want to recognize the RAID array at first and I fussed with it until the wee morning hours on Sunday until I finally discovered one of the dang SATA cables was loose.
I spent the rest of the weekend doing a thorough spring cleaning, tearing apart most of my computers and electronics to rearrange stuff, reorganize cabling, blow out dust, etc. I've got more work to do before some relatives arrive in town tomorrow and I'll probably be busy through Wednesday, but I should be able to resume work on the Grandeur
by Thursday evening and deliver some new WIP images by next Sunday night.