View Single Post
Old May 16 2014, 11:39 PM   #198
Christopher
Writer

Re: ELEMENTARY - News, Reviews, and Discussion

^What? No, the question on the table was not whether the "spiral" exists, but whether it was, in your own words, "a ploy to keep Watson from moving out." I addressed that specific hypothesis and nothing else, relying exclusively on the evidence presented in the episode, and pointed out that none of the depicted actions involved in the "spiral" were done with Watson as a spectator. Therefore, there is currently no evidentiary basis for the particular hypothesis that his actions were a performance for Watson's benefit. That is the only point I intended to make. You seem to have misread my comments and I'm not sure how that happened.

And, again, I'm not making assumptions, I'm advising against making assumptions. Just because I question one hypothesis does not mean I am convinced of its antithesis. It just means that I don't think we have sufficient evidence on which to base a conclusion.

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote