View Single Post
Old August 21 2007, 12:58 AM   #15
Harvey
Admiral

Re: Niners Unite...around Babylon 5! - The Lost Threads

"When we are born, we are allocated a finite number of seconds. Each tick of the clock slices off a piece of us. Tick. A possibility for joy is gone. Tock. A careless word ends one path, opens another. Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Always running out of time. Yours is almost used up. You're between seconds - lost in the infinite possibilities between tick and tock. Tick. You're alive. Tock ... Well, it was a good life, but a short one. Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Tick..."
Lorien, "Whatever Happened to
Mr. Garibaldi?"

---

A shame I procrastinated those final reviews for so long. If anyone has any last comments, they're still at the end of the old thread.

And I should clarify my response to Crusade. I enjoyed the series, though it was flawed. I also recognize that it lasted for so brief a time that's it's really impossible to evaluate it in the comprehensive way you can Babylon 5.

I'll be back with responses to the last four novels I have to read in December, and hopefully, jabber on a new Lost Tale or two every now and again. I said it before, but I'll say it again: it's been fun.

My blog: Star Trek Fact Check.
Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote