View Single Post
Old May 14 2014, 11:24 PM   #209
Admiral2
Vice Admiral

Re: Disney's Frozen - Grading and Discussion

Vendikarr wrote: View Post
While they will call her Elsa and allude to Frozen, I think if they are looking for an antagonist that she will be more like the Snow Queen in the original H.C. Anderson tale.
This is most likely. They introduced the Wicked Witch of the West this way last season and i think she was a villain...

oops...okay, missed this interview:

http://www.eonline.com/news/540908/o...-elsa-and-more

Elsa was locked away in Rumple's dark chamber of horrors, does this mean that our Ice Queen is next year's new villain?
AH: I would say with Elsa that one of the great things about that character and that we loved so much is that she was misunderstood and that is something that we definitely want to carry over into our interpretation.
How true are you going to stay to Elsa's character in the movie? Could we see that classic Once Upon a Time twist with her as well?
AH: Well, it's funny, we're not going to redo the movie, because we just don't feel like it's in anyone's interest for us to redo it. But what we are going to do, we're not ready to tell you. But what we can say is we're very aware of what we think makes this character from Frozen so special and we want to honor that and make sure that what we do is in the universe of everyone fell in love with this past year.

-Tom Clancy
Admiral2 is offline   Reply With Quote