No problemo, Professor Moriarty
. By the way, your work is nothing less than jaw-droppingly cool. I love it, especially...
* the "shiny concrete floor" texture
* the trim around the pocket doors
* the lighting!
If you don't mind further criticism, only two things keep the image from feeling "authentically TOSsy:"
1. The typefaces of the "FUELING STATION" and warning label surrounding the shuttlecraft elevator look too much like the standard Windows fonts that they probably are. I recommend searching for (or creating, if you're so inclined) type faces that are more consistent with pre-established ones from TOS and/or the 1960s.
2. The winky-blinky panel still doesn't seem right. The structure of the console looks great, but I would consider reworking the three tiers like so:
* Upper -- something inspired by the engine room panels only seen in "That Which Survives"
* Middle -- Either (a) tan "circuit board" with sparse flashing lights, like one of the wall panels in the engine room, or (b) a large, more square version of an upper-panel display screen from the bridge
* Lower -- The control panel is much more dense with blinkies than any panel in TOS. Try something inspired by the engine room control consoles, control panel, or the bridge helm console
It might also be fun to add a couple of those white engine room "pipe wrenches" from "Space Seed."
Just some suggestions. Your work is outstanding.