View Single Post
Old May 8 2014, 05:36 PM   #3084
Out Of My Vulcan Mind
Vice Admiral

Re: sf/f TV development news - 2013

USA Network has announced its latest development slate and it includes two SF/F shows:

Colony is set in the very near future 2015 in Los Angeles, which is occupied by aliens with whom some humans collaborate and benefit from the new order, while others rebel and suffer the consequences. A co-production between Legendary Television and Universal Cable Productions, Colony was written and is executive produced by Carlton Cuse (Bates Motel, Lost) and Ryan Condal (the upcoming Hercules).
The Farm looks at one of the last great family-owned farms in the Midwest, where a father must battle horrors both psychological and diabolical in an effort to save those closest to him from a long-buried evil that has taken control of his only daughter. From writer and executive producer Brandon Camp (Dragonfly) and executive producers Dawn Olmstead (Prison Break), Michael Bay (Transformers films), Andrew Form (upcoming The Last Ship) and Brad Fuller (upcoming The Last Ship), The Farm is produced by Grady Girl Productions and Platinum Dunes in association with Warner Horizon Television.