View Single Post
Old May 5 2014, 03:40 PM   #1
Emperor-Tiberius
Fleet Captain

Timelines of the Doctor: The Daleks

Hello, and welcome to the first of the Timelines of the Doctor threads, a continuity thread where we try to figure out in what chronological sequence did the various long-running and recurring enemies of the Doctor have appeared, relative to their own timelines.

I freely admit I was inspired of the idea for this thread by doctorwhotv.co.uk's Continuity of the Daleks article that went up a couple of days ago, and as such, I suggest we start wtih the Doctor's most infamous, and fated enemy: The Daleks!

We all know their debut story - 1963's The Daleks, by Terry Nation. However, that surely was not the first Dalek story, chronology-wise, right? Genesis of the Daleks, more than likely constitutes as the first-ever, earliest appearence of them in the timeline.

In what order would you put the rest of the Dalek stories? I would much rather we focused on TV and BF medium, since they're more canon than others, and also because of the audiovisual aspect... So, what do you think?
"Seventy eight point four years, Doctor."

The Holy Three meet again, in The Return
Emperor-Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote