View Single Post
Old April 24 2014, 06:24 AM   #162
FelizNavidad
Admiral

View FelizNavidad's Twitter Profile
Re: The X-Files - First Time Watching

It's been a while, but I'm still watching X-Files and still in Season 3. I've been busy (And there's a lot of shows that I'm watching now, which makes me think I need to cut back) lately but I'm still trying to get through the series. Overall, I've really liked this season, even though it's been a long time watching. I liked the recent Two parter: Piper Maru and Apocrypha, or the introduction of the black goo. It's been a while, but the last thing I remember about these episodes was Krychek being left inside the silo. Because it has been a while I need to read up on previous episodes to refresh myself on the story, since it seems like this season is where this mythological story kind of spirals a little bigger than even the show can handle.

I actually just saw the next episode tonight, Pusher, which was really disturbing. Loved the actor who played Pusher, and it was a good psychokinesis story, something The X-Files is good at.

It's slow going, but I'm still watching and enjoying the series. I will finish season 3 eventually.

sjsharksfan39
FelizNavidad is online now   Reply With Quote