View Single Post
Old April 19 2014, 12:28 PM   #293
Emperor-Tiberius
Fleet Captain

Re: Best Audio Book?

Stevil2001 wrote: View Post
If you're not going to just listen to them in release order, which has its merits, this is the order I used when I listened to them with my wife: (I've put ones we didn't listen to in [brackets]. I'm sure these are good, but I'm not independently wealthy, so I had to pick and choose.)

* Definitely inessential to the ongoing story, but there are some nice resonances.
** Part One of this story actually features Peri and Erimem.
*** If you're just interested in Evelyn primarily, you can end here. If you want to continue following Ace and Hex, their story continues.
**** If you think this seems silly, listen to Project: Nirvana after Black and White.
Thank you so much. I do prefer watching/listening story arcs in sequence. With OldWho its different, because the stories don't necessarily tie into a bigger arc like BF and NuWho do. And with Seven especially, I found it kinda hard to put together a timeline for his post-Survival adventures. Are his in chronological order btw? And what about his Lost Stories?
"Seventy eight point four years, Doctor."

The Holy Three meet again, in The Return
Emperor-Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote