View Single Post
Old April 8 2014, 04:06 PM   #6655
trekkiedane
Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to trekkiedane
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Bob The Skutter wrote: View Post
RevdKathy has the N900 until the USB socket pulled out and it was made useless and no Nokia service centre nearby. Currently on her old Galaxy S2 which is starting to show signs of wear, so I am thinking what my next move might be. Jolla and Windows Phone are high up there because I'm sick of Android and iPhone isn't even an option in my head.
I got into trouble flashing my N900 and thought, perhaps RevdKathy would know a trick or a guy who could help me... but her device had already given up at that time (had to pay some guy in a small shop in town ~$12 to do it for me ).

Heh, I was thinking along the lines of a Windows-device (as that was the way Nokia went) or perhaps something like the two-monitor-Yota (haven't actually studied it though; seems like just another googlephone -apart from the dual monitor thing) as I lately had the idea of investing in a new(er) smartphone (at an age of five years any phone hardware (no matter how supportive and brilliant the user-community is) will seem ancient.)

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
trekkiedane is offline   Reply With Quote