View Single Post
Old March 30 2014, 05:11 PM   #27
starsuperion
Captain

Re: The Nature of the TARDIS

With a TARDIS being made from Validium, a living metal.. what if Omega was able to get that, forging a new body from the essential DNA material of a TARDIS.. he would be like a TARDIS, and all he would need then is a control mechanism to use with his form, and could move through time and space without a vortex manipulator..control mechanism on his belt..also he has rings, which are resurrection devices, I think he gave one to the Master.. or the Master gave that tech to him..

Here's a pic I did based on just that, and what he might have looked like if given a resurrected body during the time war..

My hypothesis is that Omega is the Could'vebeenking.. his army of meanwhiles and never weres are temporal shadows of fallen time lords subverted (never weres), and Timelord disciples (meanwhiles) of his who sought to subvert Gallifreyan order for his eternal leadership..just my theory..