View Single Post
Old March 29 2014, 04:17 AM   #269
Send a message via AIM to PattyW
Re: Star Trek: Phase II - "Kitumba" Officially Released!

Pauln6 wrote: View Post
What a great episode. Good pacing. Good use of supporting and guest characters. Very interesting story and fantastic graphics with a lot of really nice touches.

The fist fight at the end put me in mind of a 1960s Batman fight. I was expecting a few POWS and THWAPPs. But now that I think about it - that's not a bad thing!

It also was nice to see a mix of Klingon men and women both imperial and augmented but I also wish that it was possible to include more female Enterprise crew. I miss Chapel and Rand and it makes me sad that Ilia's role in the opriginal story gets handed over a yet another dude. It was great fun to see Peter take one for the team in the bar though.

Very well done to everyone involved.
Thanks! Everyone on the crew - pre, shoot and post production worked their butts off on this one!

Rand appears in "Bread and Savagery". Chapel was cast but she morphed into a Danish scientist who is a product of Nazi genetic engineering. Not sure what's happened since last June, but you never know who's going to show up! (Ilia was changed because it's established by canon that she is not on the Enterprise until TMP.)
Founder Childhood Warriors. Producer/Promoter/Writer/Costume Designer/Event Coordinator/Fundraiser/website design (formerly for Retro Film Studios, CEC, IP, Mystic Seaport, Dickens Days).
PattyW is offline   Reply With Quote