View Single Post
Old March 25 2014, 02:27 PM   #3886
LaxScrutiny
Commodore

Re: Agents of SHIELD. Season 1 Discussion Thread

Alidar Jarok wrote: View Post
Without me having to click on that (and I'm going to request people not discuss the contents at all, even in a vague way without spoiler code), what's the alleged source of that information? Leaked script, advanced copy, something else?
The person writing the spoiler says he was at Palelyfest and they screened "The End of the Beginning."

ETA: I googled "Paleyfest" and "SHIELD" and it seems some of the other details are confirmed, although other sites aren't revealing the Clairvoyant. Alidar, if you want to stay unspoiled, be careful what you click on because this seems to be spreading.

Some cute non-spoilers:
– Clark Gregg on reprising Coulson for TV: “I found myself suddenly free.”
Executive producer Maurissa Tancharoen revealed that Ming Na's character was originally named “Agent Rice.” But, that didn't seem quite right after Na got the role.
Tech wizzes Fitzsimmons was based on Casey Affleck and Scott Caan's characters in “Ocean's Eleven,” but Elizabeth Henstridge came in and stole the role.
– When the topic of upcoming romantic hookups came up, Chloe Bennet says she and Elizabeth Henstridge ship “Skimmons” (a Skye and Simmons hookup).
– Ming Na suggested that that Skye should be the lovechild of her character and Thor and wants the show to have flashbacks to those love scenes.
– Brett Dalton gets cheeky when asked if he's seeing his character becoming closer to the team. “The character has changed. He wasn't a team player at the start. He's learned to play with the team,” he said with a nod to his character's sexual exploits.
– A lucky fan got a big hug from Gregg and moderator Felicia Day joked, “You're pregnant now.”
– One fan busted Bennet on her previous career as a Chinese pop star. True story, she confirmed.
– When asked if mutants will ever join the show, Loeb answered, “There's no proof of mutants in the Marvel Universe yet.”

Last edited by LaxScrutiny; March 25 2014 at 02:43 PM.
LaxScrutiny is offline   Reply With Quote