Got some more stuff to show off.
I discovered that most of my painting skills have atrophied, so I need more practice.
Even so, this was a first run to make sure the paints and stuff I got were OK, and to test out my decals. The next pictures I do will all be outside in natural light... the camera flash was a little too harsh on these.
Also, I got my STXI Reliant model converted, and printed a test model. I'll hopefully put it together tomorrow.
I've been thinking of making a bunch of these up for sale. I'm not sure what to price them at, or if there is enough interest or not.
My next kit is going to be my Valiant model, I think:
More later, guys.