Thread: Reign - The CW
View Single Post
Old March 22 2014, 03:31 PM   #97
Allyn Gibson
Vice Admiral

View Allyn Gibson's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Allyn Gibson Send a message via Yahoo to Allyn Gibson
Re: Reign - The CW

Gryffindorian wrote: View Post
On a side note, I'm curious about the beast that Bash would like to go after next week.
I am still making the assumption that it's a human being.

I think Bash's strategy was right, and Rowan's decision to drug him was the wrong move. Not just because it ended up with her getting taken by the "creature," but because Bash's strategy, if successful, could have ended the threat of the "creature" altogether.

Given his recent behaviors, I suspect that it's Henri who attempted to kill Bash a few weeks ago, and not Francis or Catherine.

I completely forgot that Greer was still on the show.

I love this series' completely ahistorical and unrealistic expectations about love in the 16th-century. Greer's arranged marriage rings true. Lola's decision to wait for love does not.

So, what are the odds that next week Bash and Francis will rescue Rowan from her sacrifice in just the nick of time?

allyngibson.net
Allyn Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote