Thread: Post your ride
View Single Post
Old March 20 2014, 04:39 PM   #99
macloudt
annoyingly polite

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to macloudt
Re: Post your ride

J. Allen wrote: View Post
Well, I don't see the point of having a truck if you're not going to use it to do truck... things.
My brother lives in the middle of nowhere several hours' drive northeast of Toronto, and he has a 2001 Ford F150 which I love to drive. He bought the truck specifically because he needed it to use as a snow plow for his driveway. How's that for doing truck things with a truck? Truth be told I'm surprised I can drive it because I'm 5'2" and thought I wouldn't be able to reach the pedals and see out the windscreen at the same time. The hardest part for me is getting in the damned vehicle in the first place.

I'm a car person myself. I've driven trucks, big and small, but I always prefer a car. My parents insist I should get a bigger one, though. While I'm only 5'11", when I step out of it, I look like I'm getting out of a clown car. Saturns aren't really known for being roomy.
By British standards my Volvo station wagon is a very big car, so I must look...cute when I get out of it.

High-quality, beautiful hand knit items in support of charity available at Neighbourworks - Close Knit Style. Check it out!
macloudt is offline   Reply With Quote