View Single Post
Old March 18 2014, 05:15 PM   #188
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
Re: Where do I start?

CLYDE: What do you google, Tardis?
SARAH JANE: It works. No, I can't be sure, but there's a woman called Tegan in Australia, fighting for Aboriginal rights. There's a Ben and Polly, in India, running an orphanage there. There was Harry. Oh, I loved Harry. He was a doctor. He did such good work with vaccines. He saved thousands of lives. And there's a Dorothy something. She runs that company, A Charitable Earth. She's raised billions. And this couple in Cambridge, both professors. Ian and Barbara Chesterton. Rumour has it, they've never aged. Not since the sixties. I wonder.
CLYDE: That'll be us, one day.
RANI: Still out there, fighting.
SARAH JANE: Echoes of the Doctor, all over the world. With friends like us, he's never going to die, is he?
Face in a crowd.

But imagine if Davros had said "Where's that hot friend of yours Harry, oh what I wouldn't have done to take him back to my workshop and bend him over a bench."

Imagine... Everything Dalek could have been stopped just by distracting a younger Davros with sex.

"Harry old chap, I don't mean to put you on the spot, but you could save billions of lives, for thousands of years, if you can just find it in your heart to make out with this man a little and hold his hand when he is feeling down."
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote