View Single Post
Old March 16 2014, 01:33 PM   #106
Mr Light
Admiral

View Mr Light's Twitter Profile
Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Season Six

6X13 Sacrifice (Series Finale)

No more Clone Wars

Great episode to end on though! While it was obviously make-believe, I absolutely loved seeing another Yoda Sidious duel. Those are my two favorite characters, and when we first saw them fighting in the trailer for ROTS I went absolutely bananas.

I do wonder if they're going too far with the revelations pre-ROTS, though. Yoda is told there is another Skywalker, but doesn't tell anyone this until after ROTS?

Why in the world did Yoda and Anakin bother to take some clones with them to fight the two Sith Lords???? They were CLEARLY going to be immediately killed

My one big nitpick. I've never heard of Morabund before. I thought Korriban or Ziost was the homeworld of the Sith. It looked exactly like Korriban from the KOTR games. Why not just call it Korriban?

To quote Wookiepedia: "The Sith Order was a sect of Force-sensitives who utilized the dark side of the Force. The term "Sith" originally referred to a species of aliens native to the planets Korriban and Ziost, who were later enslaved and ruled by exiled Dark Jedi from the Galactic Republic. "

I just realized we didn't get a single Grevious appearance in Season Six. They really stopped using him after Season One, didn't they??? So was his final appearance in 5X10 with the frog guy and the droids then?

Last edited by Mr Light; March 16 2014 at 01:48 PM.
Mr Light is offline   Reply With Quote