View Single Post
Old March 16 2014, 05:30 AM   #210
View sjsharksfan39's Twitter Profile
Re: Orphan Black kept my Attention.

In preperation for Season 2, I just started a season 1 rewatch, and it's amazing the type of stuff you pick up watching this series again. For example, I just watched episode 2, Instinct, and the scene where Felix meets Mrs. S and she says "Kira is a Gift...Sarah has no idea" got to me, especially considering Kira seems to know about the clones and her miracle healing after the car accident. It got me thinking though, we don't know who the father is right? Sarah's an Orphan, has a daughter, but who is the father and really who is Kira? Is she an experiment from the clones and something else, or is she just a really special girl.

Like I said, I'm only up through episode 2 and I'm looking forward to the rest of this rewatch (And of course season 2) but it's cool how it seemed like this season was pretty planned out from the beginning. One of the things that got me hooked on the show was the momentum of the first episode never let up for the remainder of the season. It was a pretty fun ride, not to mention I got introduced to who is now my current favorite Actress today, the great Tatiana Maslany.
sjsharksfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote