View Single Post
Old March 16 2014, 01:22 AM   #499
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: How I Met Your Mother: The Final Season

ryan123450 wrote: View Post
I really and truly hope and ask that everyone is really careful with spoilers in this thread. I absolutely don't want to be spoiled accidentally. Please everyone be careful and considerate.
Ted was dead the entire show! Marshall's last words, "Rosebud," were in reference to his childhood sled! Lily was Keyser Söze! After an intense laser tag/sword fight, Marvin learns Barney was his real father. Robin is Tyler Durden!

Can't help notice your post came after mine, I hope that's just coincidence and I didn't spoil anything for you! If so, I apologize. But not about the above spoilers, they were all obvious, if you think about it. Especially while "eating" a "sandwich" (the "sandwiches" they "ate" that Ted was always referring to instead of a certain controversial drug, were made of people!).
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is offline   Reply With Quote