View Single Post
Old March 15 2014, 04:22 PM   #155
Agent Richard07
Re: Movies Seen In 2014

^ I quite liked The Final Cut and own it on DVD. I liked the artistry behind the alternate reality world they created. Felt like Gattaca.

33. Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa (✩✩✩˝) - Download - I saw the full run of Fullmetal Alchemist and then watched this movie which serves to cap off the show. The 51-episode anime has a good premise and it's pretty engaging at first but it drags a lot for a while before getting good again in the end due to a few interesting revelations that carry into the movie. I like that anime is willing to go places that western shows and movies won't.

34. Sleeping Dogs Lie (✩✩✩✩) - Netflix - A no-budget independent film about a woman who gives her dog a blow job and then has her life fall apart when she tells her fiancé and the secret eventually gets out to her parents. I've never seen anything like this. It starts off as an attention-grabber and then becomes a film about what constitutes honesty and what things you should tell people. It's not a great movie per se but it's one you won't forget. That's why I'm grading it so high.

Theatre: 1
Netflix: 15
Live TV: 2
Download: 16

Last edited by Agent Richard07; March 15 2014 at 05:25 PM.
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote