Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home - Starz Kids & Family
Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit - HBO on Demand
Bullet to the Head - Cinemax on Demand
Howard the Duck - HBO Family
Battlefield Earth - HBO on Demand
Me, Myself & Irene - HBO on Demand
Bad Milo! - Netflix Instant
The Final Cut - Netflix Instant

Had my sister's house to myself yesterday, so I decided to watch a couple of movies on Netflix.

First up, BM!, a B-grade horror comedy about a guy who has a poop demon livin' in his colon. When someone makes him made, the demon comes out exactly the way ya would expect a poop demon to vacate a human body and gets revenge for the guy. I normally wouldn't give a damn about a movie with such a crappy premise, but my friend & former roommate Rita worked on it as an assistant editor, and since I was here in east Texas when it played in Austin a few months ago, I took time to watch it today.

Followed that with my 50th "new to me" movie of the year, TFC starrin' Robin Williams. This is another of his semi-dramatic roles, where he works as a "cutter" for rememberances. In an alternate reality/semi-future, people pay to implant their unborn children with a recorder and when that person dies, the footage is edited into a memorial video. When the CEO of the company behind the technology dies, Robin Williams gets caught up in a conspiracy to expose the company.

While not a very good movie, it did at least resolve one particular issue I have. In almost every movie or tv show, when someone has a memory of what happened, the footage is from a previous episode or scene. In this movie, when someone has a memory, its first person POV, even for scenes that happened earlier in the movie. That was a nice touch.

I finished the final episodes of Breaking Bad a few days ago, and I've been playin' Batman Arkham Asylum / City / Origins a lot lately, so not sure what the next movie I see will be.

And I still haven't gotten to the theater for anything this year. There's been stuff I want to see, but just can't afford trips to the theater right now...