Old March 10 2014, 03:46 PM   #4990
BillJ
Admiral

View BillJ's Twitter Profile
Re: STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS - Grading & Discussion [SPOILERS]

HaventGotALife wrote: View Post
BillJ wrote: View Post
HaventGotALife wrote: View Post
This Kirk knows how to do one thing well: rely on his own instincts to get things done. I said awhile back that they needed the Conference table--why did Kirk stun their ride on the planet? He wasn't briefed on the mission and, therefore, he couldn't tell that was his ride.
Or he was in the heat of the moment and got startled by a giant animal? Geez. It seems no one wants these people to act fucking HUMAN.
I was someone professional in his job. Training gets rid of things like nerves, because you can rely on the training. You seem to forget they are doing a job.
No I don't. The animal was obviously startled and up on two legs McCoy was behind it so Kirk couldn't see him. Just because that type of animal was suppose to be their ride doesn't mean that particular animal was their ride.

Stun or possibly get trampled? I'm going to go with stun every single time and twice on Sunday's.