View Single Post
Old March 7 2014, 04:51 AM   #29
Mister Fandango
Fleet Captain

Re: Star Wars Sith-centric spinoff

Set Harth wrote: View Post
Mister Fandango wrote: View Post
what's stopping a Sith from being a "Light Sith?"
The dark side, something that true Sith are defined by.
You mean just like true Jedi only use the light side, even though there's plenty that don't? And, as proven in my previous post, there have been Light Sith. It's a fact. Stomping your feet and trying to claim otherwise just makes you more wrong than you were to begin with. Utterly, completely, and embarrassingly wrong.

The Sith code is not evil. Individuals actions and interpretations of it can be, and most often are from all evidence we have, but it doesn't have to be. And there have been individuals who prove that to be true.

Both the Sith and the Jedi are just organizations and titles. Period. That's it. Sith != Dark Side and Jedi != Light Side. Sith = Someone in the Sith organization. Jedi = Someone in the Jedi organization.

I really, honestly have no idea why you people can't and won't grasp that, even when proven how wrong you are on the subject. I feel bad for you. I really do...

No. Jedi don't fall all the time and stay Jedi. If they fall, they're not really Jedi any more, even if no one repossesses their laminated membership card.
Except that they are, because that's what makes them a Jedi; being in the Jedi Order. Hence it being called the Jedi Order. Otherwise they're just fucking force-users.
Mister Fandango is offline   Reply With Quote