View Single Post
Old February 27 2014, 01:01 AM   #344
Let the Good Times Roll!!

Re: Aykroyd Comments on Murray, Ghostbusters 3! Working on Script w/Ra

Owain Taggart wrote: View Post
The Keeper wrote: View Post

Vendikarr wrote: View Post
Given the nature of the franchise, Egon could always appear in a sequel. Use old footage and make him look ghostly. They could even use it as the catalyst for the start of the movie, the funeral for their friend.

And I wouldn't mind seeing Egon slime Bill Murray's character.
Nice, and a scene with Egon sliming Peter would be worth the price of admission! I was thinking his (Egons) sudden death could have the guys considering disbanding in grief, but when a visit from Egons spirit brings information of a coming ghostly catastrophe they are reinvigorated into action.

Love that idea. It's sensible. We could also maybe see Egon hang out with Slimer

Although I would love it if he didn't immediately appear to them, but rather he give them signs that he's still around in the form of traits that used to annoy them when still around.
They could find a Slinky that has been straightened...

And a preponderance of molds, spores, and fungus growing in the office.

Seriously though, I say let it rest.
“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States...The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.” - Isaac Asimov
1001001 is offline   Reply With Quote