View Single Post
Old February 21 2014, 06:11 PM   #98
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.

Re: If they had any bells...

JarodRussell wrote: View Post
<snip>

It always baffles me when the viewers/watchers/audience adopt the limited thinking of (modern day) Hollywood producers.
That was an unnecessary dig (all the more so for having been edited in after the fact) and you ought to have known better.

anh165 wrote: View Post

It always baffles me when the viewers/watchers/audience adopt the limited thinking of (modern day) Hollywood producers.
I suppose you can do so much better and ensure high box office success can you?
This comment was also unnecessary. The bit you quoted was bait which should have been left alone. Further, you ought to have known better than to respond to a general dig by upping the ante and taking a personal swipe. You've been cautioned about that on more than one occasion previously and here it will earn you a warning.

anh165 wrote: View Post

I suppose you can do so much better and ensure high box office success can you?
Why the fuck should I, I just want to watch a movie, not make it. I don't limit what I want to what bean counters think it is what I want. Why do you?

And while we're at it: nobody can ensure high box office success. What a laughable statement. If it were certain, there would be no bombs and no surprise hits.
Jarod, you already got a reaction with your borderline post above and ought to have left well enough alone. Since you didn't, and instead went right back at anh165 with a personal swipe of your own, you too receive a warning.

Both of you: please do better. Comments to PM.

Aaaand back to topic...

Ralph Waldo Emerson, journal entry for 8 November 1838.
M'Sharak is offline   Reply With Quote