View Single Post
Old February 19 2014, 11:48 PM   #332
Roddenberry
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Will you be getting a PS4 or an Xbox One ?

Owain Taggart wrote: View Post
Roddenberry wrote: View Post
I only upgraded from my PS2 last year, having finally completed , gotten as far as I could or just stopped playing because I wasn't enjoying with my catalogue of games. I got a 360, it lasted less than 2 months. Not for the reason many might suspect, I just couldn't get on with the controller, it never fitted my hand well and gave my hand cramps and so, it got traded in for a PS3.

Do you have small hands? Asking because I do, and the PS3 is what I ended up getting when I was considering a console because the controllers felt much more comfortable for my small hands, whereas the XBox controller felt awkward. Though I hear there's more of a middle-ground this time around with the PS4 controller.

And yeah, as for exclusives, for the most part, it seems like the PS3/PS4 exclusives have more personality, which is another thing that attracted me to it.
Aye, tiny hands, inherited from my father, size (uk) 12 feet, which follows my mother's trait, who had size nines, monster sized for a woman born in the early nineteen-fifties.
Roddenberry is offline   Reply With Quote