View Single Post
Old February 18 2014, 11:39 PM   #2869
Sindatur
Vice Admiral

Re: sf/f TV development news - 2013

Out Of My Vulcan Mind wrote: View Post
More casting news for Fox's Hieroglyph from Deadline:

Caroline Ford and Antony Bunsee have joined the cast of Fox’s 13-episode series Hieroglyph from 20th TV and Chernin Entertainment. Set in ancient Egypt, where fantasy and reality intertwined, it follows a notorious thief who is plucked from prison to serve the Pharoah (Reece Ritchie), navigating palace intrigue, seductive concubines, criminal underbellies and even a few divine sorcerers. Ford, repped by repped by ICM Partners, Luber/Roklin, Jackoway Tyerman and UK’s United Agents, will play Peshet, a member of the thief’s crew. Bunsee, repped by UK’s Robert Kelly Assoc. and attorney Lev Ginsburg, will play Rouser, Captain of the Pharoah’s Guard.
You Know You watch too Much Doctor Who when you read Caroline Ford and Your brain hears Carol Ann Ford and you get all excited. <Googles images of her - She is pretty though>

A Period Egyptian Piece, Cool. I always Fantasized about an SG1 Spinoff set in Ancient Egypt (And other parts in the same time) with the original Reign of The Go'a'uld on Earth and a team Rebelling against/thwarting them.

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote