Just a quick heads-up, this was announced today on Phase II
's Facebook page:
Star Trek: Phase II wrote:
To all our fans...
It is with much regret that we must delay the release of "The Holiest Thing" due to issues beyond our control. As many of you know, we've shown a pre-release version of it at The Alamo Draft House Theater and will be showing the same version this weekend in Boskone.
We are now down to the wire, and due to the inclement weather, our colorist is still without power and unable to complete the rest of the work on the episode. We have passed the point of no return where he simply doesn't have the time to finish his work (even if his power were to be restored right at this moment).
As soon as he can get back up and running, and we have a time frame for the completion of the post production work, we'll let you all know and post a new release date.
Our sincere apologies,
The Star Trek Phase II Team
Unfortunate, but also understandable. This snow back east has just been brutal from what I've been able to discern.
Hopefully everyone at Phase II
will stay warm and safe!