View Single Post
Old February 14 2014, 03:35 AM   #137
FelizNavidad
Admiral

View FelizNavidad's Twitter Profile
Re: The Orb - a new DS9 podcast

That was probably the best Orb you guys have ever done. Penumbra is such a forgotten episode in the final chapter that to hear any talk about it at all was a pleasure. You guys went deep into this one, even biblical referencing Abraham and Moses and it was such a civilized and amazing conversation. You and Chris have some great chemistry and this episode is why I love The Orb. It takes an episode and instead of reviewing it, analyzes it and gives a fresh perspective to think about. You guys were awesome in this episode and I can't wait for the next month for "To Death Do Us Part". Well done.

Speaking of chemistry I listen to two other podcasts on the network, To the Journey and Earl Grey, and the Earl Grey crew have really come into their own. I loved Tristan and Char when I first heard them but it took a while to warm up to Philip, Darren, and Daniel. They are fun to listen to now and you guys at Trek.fm do a great job.

One question though. Is there a way to donate without getting the badges. I wouldn't mind donating but I want to do it just for all the work you guys do. I don't want anything in return.

sjsharksfan39
FelizNavidad is offline   Reply With Quote