View Single Post
Old February 10 2014, 03:36 PM   #2145
DevilEyes
Rear Admiral

View DevilEyes's Twitter Profile
Re: A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones Spoiler-Filled Discussion

A Foreshadowing, a 15-minute tease for season 4 with new footage (lots of stuff that's not in the trailer), cast interviews and Q&A (looks like they got the questions from Twitter). They are doing a pretty good job of not spoiling the big moments for the Unsullied, though they kind of skirt around some of them. Some of the actors give away a couple of minor spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iS3tULXMQ

It looks fantastic. And, to my Sullied eyes, very faithful to the books, with some expected and logical changes, such as
Hopefully the season will be that good as it looks based on this...

Out Of My Vulcan Mind wrote: View Post
Nathalie Emmanuel will be a regular cast member in the fifth season. From Deadline:

Nathalie Emmanuel is getting a promotion on HBO‘s Game Of Thrones. Emmanuel first joined the hit fantasy drama series as a recurring last season, appearing in eight of the 10 episodes. She will continue to recur in the upcoming fourth season and is being made a regular for Season 5, which has not been picked up yet but that is simply a formality. Emmanuel plays former slave Missandei who has a gift for languages and becomes Daenerys’ (Emilia Clarke) confidant and trusted advisor. She joins fellow GOT recurring player Michiel Huisman, who also recently was upped to regular for Season 5. Emmanuel, repped by ICM Partners, Untitled Entertainment and Stone, Meyer and Genow, plays a new female lead in the upcoming Fast & Furious 7.
The Entertainment Weekly article that reported this said that there are 29 regular cast members going into season 4. There are 24 from last year (without Richard Madden, Oona Chaplin and Michelle Fairley
and Joe Dempsie has not been confirmed for season 4, so we don't know if he's in this season. So, let's guess who has been made a regular for season 4?

I think Gwendoline Christie (Brienne) definitely is, and probably Iwan Rheon (Ramsey) and Gemma Whelan (Yara Greyjoy). The others are probably one of the following: Ian McInnerny (Barristan Selmy) - if he's not, they'll definitely make him a regular in season 5, Diana Rigg (Olenna), or Michael McElhatton (Roose Bolton), depending on how big his role is this season (but he's more likely to become a regular, if he does, next season).

my Buffy/Angel rewatch

Last edited by DevilEyes; February 10 2014 at 05:04 PM. Reason: spoiler tags
DevilEyes is offline   Reply With Quote