View Single Post
Old February 10 2014, 11:55 AM   #3
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: TNG Caption This! 346: Lovey Dovey

TFTW, Leadhead

Captain's Log: For some reason, I feel like a third nacelle. Though, come to think of it, that would be pretty awesome. Imagine the Enterprise with a third nacelle. Ooh, and a kickass phaser emitter. That'd be awesome! That's it, I'm staying, because I may be a third nacelle, but the third nacelle is what makes everything awesome. Well, that and my huge phaser emitter, if you know what I mean...and I think you do.

K'Ehleyr: Okay, Worf, we're done here. Let's go.

Worf: I, um, something came up, I'd prefer if you went first and then I join you later.

K'Ehleyr: Oh for Kahless' sake!

Beverly: Oh, Jean-Luc, we all know you are an alien duplicate meant to hide the fact that our real Captain was kidnapped, but the crew voted and we want you to stay. Shall, we celebrate?

Picard Duplicate: Oh, yeah!

Geordi: From past experience, you'll want to drink a few of these. The only dates I've had have been pretty drunk.

Data: ♫ ♪ I feel pretty, Oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and bright, And I pity Any girl who isn't me tonight ♪ ♫
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is online now   Reply With Quote