View Single Post
Old February 6 2014, 09:50 PM   #283
Evil Headhunter
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Evil Headhunter Send a message via AIM to Evil Headhunter Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Evil Headhunter Send a message via Yahoo to Evil Headhunter
Re: Best Audio Book?

Sounds fairly ambitious, although I'm not sure if I'll get it right away largely because I haven't gotten to Counter Measures or the Vault tales yet (and probably won't anytime soon). It's a pity they didn't bring Brigadier Bambera back again, but I guess the timelines don't quite sync up with the other characters. And while I'm thrilled we get to see the Romana/Leela team again (and might be enough to push me to get the set sooner than later anyways), I am disappointed they're teaming up with The Sixth Doctor. I've been aching for The Eighth Doctor to be reunited with Romana post-Divergent Universe for ages now. Furthermore, this was an opportune time to finally have The Seventh Doctor team-up with Romana. Alas.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Evil Headhunter is offline   Reply With Quote