Very good quarterback, just not special.
- 2nd in career passing yards
- 1st in career playoff passing yards
- 2nd in career touchdowns
- 4th in career playoff touchdowns
- 2nd in career passer rating
- 2nd in career sack percentage
And that's all-time, not just active quarterbacks. On what planet is that "very good, just not special?"
Apparently the difference between "very good" and "special" is the ability to single-handedly win games in spite of what the rest of the team might be doing.
See that's the thing. "Single-handedly" always has to apply to the teams he has gotten to the plays and the Superbowls.
Look at pretty boy Brady. Alway a good defense and always a great O line. (when he won the superbowls).
Read that article posted previously in this thread.