Re: NFL Discussion - 2013 Season
Very good quarterback, just not special.
- 2nd in career passing yards
- 1st in career playoff passing yards
- 2nd in career touchdowns
- 4th in career playoff touchdowns
- 2nd in career passer rating
- 2nd in career sack percentage
And that's all-time, not just active quarterbacks. On what planet is that "very good, just not special?"
Apparently the difference between "very good" and "special" is the ability to single-handedly win games in spite of what the rest of the team might be doing.
See that's the thing. "Single-handedly" always has to apply to the teams he has gotten to the plays and the Superbowls.
Look at pretty boy Brady. Alway a good defense and always a great O line. (when he won the superbowls).
Read that article posted previously in this thread.
“We have to learn again that science without contact with experiments is an enterprise which is likely to go completely astray into imaginary conjecture.”
- Evolution of the Solar System, NASA 1976, H. Alfvén & G, Arrhenius, p. 257.