View Single Post
Old February 3 2014, 11:17 AM   #5
Rear Admiral
Re: TNG Caption This! 345: Character Studies

TFTW, Leadhead! May your future be figuratively so bright you have to wear shades.

Picard: Will, the Counselor just made a humorous observation. As much as we give her crap for spouting out the obvious, at least her job doesn't involve repeating everything I say to relay orders I could easily relay myself. Anyway, take us out of here Number One.

Riker: Aye sir, Geordi, take us out of here.

Troi: I'm sensing resentment from the First Officer, sir.

Data: Excuse me, Commander Remmick, but your constant tapping away at that device is interrupting my ability to focus on my job.

Remmick: The android seems incapable of functioning on a task while a repetitive noise occurs just a few meters away from him.

Geordi: Hey, you little worm, he asked you to knock it off.

Remmick: What did you just call me?

Geordi: A little worm, Sir.

Remmick: Ah, Lt., if you only knew...

Picard: Analysis, Gentlemen.

Riker: It blowed up good, sir.

Geordi: It blowed up real good, sir.

Riker decided he had enough of it and proceeded to stun himself to avoid having to go on this away mission.

Worf: Sir, are you not going to address the way Commander Riker cursed everyone out and went into your Ready Room with Counselor Troi?

Picard: Actually, I'm not even mad, that's amazing.
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is offline   Reply With Quote