View Single Post
Old February 2 2014, 10:32 PM   #62
Count Zero
Decidedly something

Re: UT:TFV Part III Infinities Unbound

Or rather quite a lot. After all, his policy is based on his own personal principles which are alien to the Amon.

But, as they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I've always been of the opinion that the general principle of non-interference which forms the basis of the Prime Directive is a very wise one. For most of us, there is a natural urge to intervene for what we think is right but that rarely ends well, especially if there's a military solution involved.

Obviously, the Prime Directive as presented on the show also has its issues but generally, I think it's better than what Zeischt is proposing.

I notice I haven't yet commented on this story even though I was sure I already had. Riveting stuff, and well written as usual. I'm looking forward to see how this story will progress. At the moment, I really have no idea where it'll go. I certainly didn't expect Sandhurst to be gone so completely.