View Single Post
Old January 30 2014, 04:40 PM   #806
Scout101
Admiral

Re: STO: TrekBBS Armada and House of TrekBBS - Fleet discussion and FA

Works for me. I switched from the old fleet uniform to the Odyssey variant we'd been playing with anyway. if someone wants to tweak it, by all means go for it.

In general, our promotion strategy really is just play the game, try and team up with someone on occasion if you see people around, chat a little, and post in here occasionally. If you get forgotten, just post a reminder here and we'll get you to the main Officer level. And for the upper ranks, just do more. Donating to projects, chatting, running events.

We don't really have much command structure or politics to handle, so don't really need much for leadership. We've got a few people with upper-level rights, mostly just spread out by geographical location so better chance of one of them being online, and people that have been playing forever. Outside of a few minor things, though, the general Officer level gets you pretty much run of the fleet...
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Scout101 is offline   Reply With Quote