View Single Post
Old January 26 2014, 11:42 PM   #189
Chris3123
Vice Admiral

Re: FLASH series being developed for The CW

Christopher wrote: View Post
Kestrel wrote: View Post
Killer Frost eh? Nice - usually one of the more minor ice-themed DC villains, but I'll be interested to see what they do with her. (Though, I am kind of surprised that they're going with her considering Captain Cold.)
Worth keeping in mind that this universe has radically reinterpreted some of the comics' characters, so it may not be save to assume anything about where they might be taking a given character. I mean, who knew Black Canary would turn out to be Dinah Laurel Lance's sister?
Not to mention Shrapnel. I had never heard of him before, but once they revealed Scheffer's username from the website, I knew he had to be from the comics. So I looked him up, and the character on Arrow is absolutely nothing like the comic character. I get not wanting to have a guy made entirely out of metal, but the comic character didn't even use explosives.

And I thought Smallville's Mxyzptlk was a poor interpretation...

sojourner wrote: View Post
Professor Zoom. Watch JLA: Flashpoint.
Fist McStrongpunch wrote: View Post
In the comics, that was Professor Zoom who killed his mom when he was a kid.
After hearing Barry's description of the murderer I immediately thought "I bet it was Professor Zoom", and I wasn't even aware that he had killed her "before"!
Chris3123 is offline   Reply With Quote