Old January 26 2014, 04:44 PM   #4665
Santa Horrible
Tom Hendricks

View Santa Horrible's Twitter Profile
Re: PICTURE POST II!

mari wrote: View Post
RoJoHen wrote: View Post
cooleddie74 wrote: View Post

I want to know this person and split a plate of burgers with him.
That person would be me, and I don't share burgers.
This is my husband also. Try to take his burgers and you might end up with a gnawed hand. (I showed him this and he fully agreed, so it's not just me making fun of him.)

Tom Hendricks wrote: View Post
Kira's Mom wrote: View Post

I tried to at least pull off the Eastern sticker (my mom wanted it), but it was pretty much fused to the luggage. Funny thing is, I actually have some old TWA, Northwest, and Continental boarding passes in my scrapbooks! And somewhere in one of my mom's old boxes that never got unpacked, I have little TWA and Eastern junior wing pins. Do airlines even give stuff like that to kids anymore? Just another added expense they won't bother with now, I guess.
Yes, JetBlue gives out wings. They even let my son Ian go into the cockpit before they closed the door. This happen on our most recent flight to DisneyWorld.
I probably have Delta wings from 1985 (flight to Disney World, of course) somewhere in the boxes of my stuff in my parents' attic. I don't think I got to go to the cockpit, but seeing as I was 5 my memories of that trip are mostly the Dumbo ride and the pool at our motel. I'll have to keep JetBlue in mind when my kid is old enough to get excited about wings. We usually fly Southwest now and I'm reasonably certain they don't do that.
At one time JetBlue was the best airlines to fly. They have come way down from then, but still the better of most airlines. We like to fly JetBlue, so thats our default airlines. They make traveling the east coast real easy, plus the best leg room of any airlines. Being 6' 6" that is really important, on most trips we try and get the More Legroom which is great.

Of course I'm a creationist. I believe man created god.
Santa Horrible is online now   Reply With Quote