View Single Post
Old January 25 2014, 09:01 AM   #28
Kirsten Beyer
Writer

Re: VOY: Protectors by Kirsten Beyer Review Thread (Spoilers!)

Hey guys...a few things...

Therin...WTF is that? You know what...never mind...I don't want to know.

Thrawn...Oh, no. I've met re-set buttons. I've just never been able to figure out how they work.

Rfmcdpei...Your question about Julia made me chuckle. A long time ago, I was working for a private individual as an administrator and I asked a question of his son, who was an attorney, about the likelihood of a member of this family bring a suit against him for an action he was about to take. His response...as long as there are courthouses still standing, they will. That was pretty much my take on Julia's ability to bring the claim.

To those of you who managed to get the book early...I'm glad it seems to be working for you. I look forward to more discussion when more have had a chance to read it. I really appreciate that you are keeping spoiler-ish discussion to a minimum at this point. Very kind of you.

To everyone who is interested to know...I received word today that the release of the next book, Acts of Contrition, is scheduled for October of 2014...on sale September 30th. So...an eight month wait...

Sadly, that's not a record for me...we only waited six months between Full Circle and Unworthy. But still...not bad, especially when you consider that I was not yet a mom when I wrote those two and was pretty much writing full time.

Sometimes I think, "Those were the days." Then my daughter does something hilarious and I realize they might have been, but I wouldn't trade these for anything.

Best,
Kirsten Beyer
Kirsten Beyer is offline   Reply With Quote