View Single Post
Old January 23 2014, 11:49 PM   #774
tighr
Commodore

Re: NFL Discussion - 2013 Season

Eli Manning handling Super Bowl ticket requests for Peyton
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...sts-for-peyton

If one brother makes it to the Super Bowl, the other brother handles ticket requests.

"We try to help out in any way you can," Peyton said after practice on Thursday, via Yahoo.com. "That's certainly a way I've been helpful to him and he's been helpful to me, over the past two I've played in and he's helped me out again this year. You certainly appreciate that."

Think about that, the Manning brothers have been to so many Super Bowls that they have a 'thing.' Eli's practically a professional ticket-broker at this point, after all, it his third time handling Super Bowl ticket requests.
As for the actual game, Eli has some advice for Peyton on playing at MetLife Stadium, but he wasn't willing to share that advice because Russell Wilson might find out about it.

"I might have a few things for him, but I don't want to reveal that, because I don't want to give it to Russell Wilson,” Eli said. "So any tips I may have wind-wise, I would tell him in private."
If I were Peyton Manning, I might ignore any advice Eli had for me regarding "wind" in the stadium. Eli threw 15 interceptions at Metlife Stadium this year, and 9 each in 2011 and 2012.