View Single Post
Old January 19 2014, 04:34 PM   #780
Re: STO: TrekBBS Armada and House of TrekBBS - Fleet discussion and FA

Fleet Marks and DIL, mostly. Which works out good, as those are the ones usually needed the most

To burn EC, though, can sell what you've got and pick up the commodities, or buy either DOFFs directly or buy DOFF packs that you can donate the DOFFs from, and grind the green ones back into commons to donate.

Also, been running around in the Voth ground battlezone lately, and it's a VERY quick/easy way to earn DIL. Just cruising around the city in laps, do the projects, kill the dinosaurs, and you make more than you can refine without any real effort...

As for the bank? Just a lull, I guess. All the stuff that sat around got sold off to buy things to put into the projects, and just haven't had much put back in lately. So much of the good gear is bound, and the other stuff isn't super helpful (or gets turned in for EC), so the bank's purpose isn't quite what it used to be...
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Scout101 is offline   Reply With Quote