View Single Post
Old January 17 2014, 01:30 AM   #4165
OdoWanKenobi
Ring Slinger

Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

Kira's Mom wrote: View Post
Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
It looks like Marvel Legends is returning back to prominence with their Infinite Series line. The "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" line was revealed. It looks just as good as the Spider-Man infinite series IMO. I will be picking up the Steve and 'Tasha figures.

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?c...2&itemid=16913
I'm getting Tasha for sure. My big Clint is lonely.
I'm thrilled that she's coming with an alternate Avengers style head, too. Looks like Hasbro realizes they pissed off a lot of people by neglecting her in that line. It's ridiculous how they made every member of the team but her. It's great to know that my movie Avengers will be complete, and I can move the comic Black Widow that I have filling in back to my Marvel Heroes shelf.

Speaking of the Captain America line, I picked up another one of the comic based figures currently on the shelf. Here's the modern Captain America figure. I gotta say, this thing is pretty damn definitive. I don't have a single complaint. It's great to see quality so consistent in a line: