Thread: Dracula - NBC
View Single Post
Old January 13 2014, 05:32 PM   #93
Allyn Gibson
Vice Admiral

View Allyn Gibson's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Allyn Gibson Send a message via Yahoo to Allyn Gibson
Re: Dracula - NBC

Yminale wrote: View Post
Allyn Gibson wrote: View Post
NBC commissioned it as a single 10 episode mini-series.
Thanks for clearing things up. It still feels we are only half-way through the story though.
No, I think we're on target for a conclusion Friday after next.

Things are falling apart, and all episode nine has to do is end with the realization by some people (Lady Jayne among them) that Dracula and Grayson are one and the same, and we're set for the finale and everything going to hell.

Yminale wrote: View Post
Harker was a loser before he met Dracula. Remember the relationship problems he had with Mina. I find it Ironic that Dracula is trying to encourage Harker to be a better person knowing that he'll completely fail and be the exact opposite.
That's not irony. That's all part of Dracula's game. For example, I thought he was trying to keep Harker from doing anything rash due to the acid attack, only it turned out that Dracula was actually egging him on to deal with Davenport.

allyngibson.net
Allyn Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote