View Single Post
Old January 10 2014, 02:51 AM   #258
RoJoHen
Awesome

Re: Will you be getting a PS4 or an Xbox One ?

Aragorn wrote: View Post
RoJoHen wrote: View Post
I'm having a really hard time justifying the purchase of any new system right now. I know that I want a PS4; Sony's exclusive games are the main reason I have become a Playstation person. XBOX games are of no interest to me.

My problem is that my PS3 still works perfectly fine! I've had it for almost 6 years. It's still the old fat model, and it runs just as well as it did when I took it out of the box. If I buy a PS4, I know I probably won't have any reason to use my PS3 again (I don't usually go back and replay too many games once I've beaten them).

So...I don't know what to do. I really want to buy it for the new "Infamous: Second Son." I almost wish my PS3 was crapping out on me so I could be more excited about replacing it.
Just keep on playing your PS3 until they run out of games that interest you, then buy the PS4 in a couple years when it's cheaper and Infamous: Second Son is $20 (or free on PS Plus).
That's the problem. I've already played all the PS3 games that interest me. My PS3 is basically just a Netflix machine right now.